Pea Salad II
- 1 cup macaroni
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 medium sweet pickles, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
Whisk together the salad dressing, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, eggs, peas, green onion, pickles, celery and cheese. Pour dressing over salad; mix well and chill before serving.