Dorito Chicken Casserole
My cousin just shared this with me on Facebook. Creamy and cheesy chicken casserole layered with Doritos and seasoned with taco seasoning and Ro-tel tomatoes. Easy and yummy!
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- 1 large bag Doritos
- Shredded lettuce, optional
- Diced tomato, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F
In a large bowl mix together shredded chicken, 1 cup of cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, Ro-tel tomatoes, and taco seasoning. Mix well.
Grease a 2-quart casserole dish, and add a layer of crushed Doritos across the bottom. Top with a layer of the chicken mixture. Add another layer of crushed Doritos, and then add another layer of the chicken mixture. Top with remaining cheese. You can add more crushed Doritos on top as well if you wish.
Cover and place into the oven and bake at 350°F for 30-25 minutes until bubbling hot. Remove from the oven and top with lettuce and tomato if you choose.
Makes 4 Servings
You'll also love
- KFC Coleslaw Recipe (knockoff) 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Blueberry Mango Energy Smoothie 4.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Macaroni &... 4/5 (96 Votes)
- Mandazi African Donuts 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Slow-Cooker Beef Stew 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Eight-Layer Casserole - Recipe.com 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole 4.7/5 (35 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole 4.5/5 (44 Votes)