Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes
These are tasty little morsels. I've tweaked the spice ratio after making them recently. If you can find a low salt AND low fat cream of chicken soup, you may want to add a tad bit of salt to taste.
- 1 can/tube of reduced fat biscuits (8-10 count)
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies
- 1 tsp Herbs De Provence
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Adapted from between3sisters.com
1 - Preheat your oven to 400.
2 - In a large bowl, combine the soup and Herbs De Provence, let sit for 5 min - then add chicken, frozen veggies, cheese, and additional spices.
3 - Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
4 - Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Sprinkle low fat/fat free cheese on top if desired. Bake for 15-17 minutes at 400 - when biscuit parts are golden brown, it is done.
5 - Let rest for about 3 minutes and dig in!