Southern Oven Unfried Chicken
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cup panko break crumbs
- 3 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- olive oil spray
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a bowl, combine buttermilk and hot sauce. Add the chicken and allow it
to marinate in the refrigerator at least one hour.
Combine bread crumbs, cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper,
cayenne pepper and paprika in a gallon size plastic bag.
Remove chicken from the marinade and place in the bag. Shake well until
chicken is evenly coated. Lay chicken on lightly oiled baking sheet and
chill uncovered for 30 minutes. Lightly coat with spray oil. Bake 15 to 20
minutes, turn over and bake 15 to 20 minutes more or until done.