Baked Butter Burger
- 2 1/2 lbs ground turkey or beef
- 8 tablespoons Country Crock® Simply Delicious™ Spread
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon seasoned salt or creole seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- sliced cheese
- slider buns or regular hamburger buns
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from creolecontessa.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix seasoning blend together and set aside.
Butter a 9X13 casserole dish.
Add two tablespoons of Country Crock® Simply Delicious™ Spread to a pan over medium heat.
Add onion, season with 1 tablespoon of seasoning blend and cook for about 5 minutes.
Allow onions to cool.
Add meat, onions and spices to a large bowl and mix well.
Place meat into buttered casserole dish and flatten well.
Top meat with remaining Country Crock® Simply Delicious™ Spread and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
Remove from oven, top with cheese and broil for 2 minutes or until cheese melt.
Burgers can be cut into 6 regular size burgers or 12 slider size.
Assemble burger on your favorite buns and top with condiments.