S'Mores Dessert Squares
From Kraft Foods
- 64 Nilla Wafers, divided
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 package (4-serving size) Jell-O chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 2 package (4-serving size) Jell-O white chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups Jet-Puffed mini marshmallows
- 1/2 square Baker’s semi-sweet baking chocolate, grated
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 210mins
Preheat oven to 350. Finely crush 40 of the wafers; place in medium bowl. Add butter and sugar; mix until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned; set aside.
Pour 1¼ cups of the milk into medium bowl. Add dry chocolate pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Spread over crust; top with remaining 24 wafers.
Pour remaining 2 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry white chocolate pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread over wafer layer in pan. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
Preheat broiler just before serving. Top dessert evenly with marshmallows. Broil 1 minute or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned. Sprinkle with chocolate. Cut into 24 squares. Serve immediately. Store leftover squares in refrigerator.