Pico de Gallo Frittata
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen diced potatoes (hash browns)
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup Pace® Pico De Gallo
- 4 ounces finely shredded Mexican cheese blend (about 1 cup)
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Heat the oil in a 10-inch oven-safe nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes and cook for about 3 minutes.
2. Beat the eggs, pico de gallo and cheese in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk. Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes and cook for 3 minutes or until the eggs are beginning to set.3. Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the eggs are set.
Cut the frittata into 6 wedges.