Slow Cookers Red Wine Pot Roast (McCormick)
- 2 pounds boneless chuck roast, well-trimmed
- 1/2 pound baby carrots
- 1 large onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks (about 4 medium potatoes)
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast Seasoning
- 1 cup red wine
1. Place roast and vegetables in slow cooker.
2. Mix Seasoning Mix and wine until blended. Pour over roast and vegetables. Cover.
3. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter. Stir sauce before serving. Thicken sauce, if desired.