- Texas size Rhodes Frozen roll dough
- as many as you like – each roll makes four bites
- coarse salt, parmesan, garlic, cinnamon & sugar
- VANILLA GLAZE
- 1 1 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 2 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 1 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
- Combine sugar, milk, butter and vanilla and mix well.
- CHEDDAR DIP
- 1 1 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 1 1 Tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 1 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 to 2 1 1/2 to 2 to 2 cups of grated Cheddar Cheese.
- Melt the butter in a med. size saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and stir until blended, and
Take a thawed roll. Cut it in four equal sections. Place dough bites on greased sheets. I placed five across and five down on large baking sheets. Cover with plastic wrap that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, and let dough rise until double in size. (about 35-45 minutes) Bring a large pot of water to a gentle boil. When dough has risen, plop about 10 pieces into the boiling water, tossing gently for about 45 seconds. Remove with slotted spoon, and place bites on paper towels to drain slightly. Move bites to greased baking sheets, and bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until done and golden brown.
Brush bites with melted butter, sprinkle with Kosher or Sea Salt, garlic and toss in Parmesan cheese. You can also make Cinnamon and Sugar bites. Make a mixture of Cinnamon and sugar: About 1 cup sugar and 1 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon, and mix together well. After you butter the pretzel bites, toss in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
You can serve the Parmesan Pretzel bites with a cheddar dip, and the Cinnamon and Sugar Pretzel bites with Vanilla glaze. So yummy . . . so simple!