Fudge Easter Eggs
- 2.5 # confectioners sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temp.
- 10 oz. butter, room temp.
- 3 oz. Dutch process cocoa
- White Chocolate for dipping
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 120mins
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix by hand until mixture looks like fudge. Place in fridge until mixture firms.
Weight fudge into 3 oz. amounts and roll into egg shape. Place in fridge until firm.
Melt white choc. when ready to dip. Dip bottom of all eggs then when the bottoms have set tip tops and decorate.
Yields 19 (3 oz.) eggs