- 1 C dry quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 C freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 C EVOO
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 bunches of fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped (about 3 C)
- 1/2 C finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 English cuke, diced
- Small handful jarred roasted red peppers, finely chopped
Cook quinoa according to package directions.
Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, ½ rounded tsp of salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Combine parsley, mint, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, peppers and the cooled quinoa in a large bowl. Pour dressing over and toss to coat. Taste for seasoning, and let sit for about 5 min before serving.