Broccoli, Bacon and Cheddar Toss
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- 3 cups fresh small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 slices precooked bacon or 1/3 cup real bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In large bowl, mix all salad ingredients except bacon.
In small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients until well blended. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.
Just before serving, heat bacon slices as directed on package until crisp. Drain on paper towels; crumble. Stir bacon into salad.
Review this recipe