Seven-Layer Chinese Chicken Salad
- 5 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 (3-oz.) pkg. oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (11-oz.) can Green Giant® White Shoepeg Corn, drained
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
1. Arrange lettuce in bottom of large (3-quart) clear glass serving bowl. Discard seasoning packet from soup mix; coarsely crush noodles. Layer noodles and all remaining salad ingredients, in order listed, over lettuce.
2. In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients; shake until well blended. Pour dressing over salad. Serve immediately.