Italian No Bake Cake
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package coconut
- 1 8-ounce container of Cool Whip
- 1 small jar of cherries
- 1 cup pecans (Optional)
Adapted from justapinch.com
1. Layer the bottom of a 9x13 dish with vanilla wafers.
2. Mix the lemon juice and condensed milk in a bowl, then add the pineapple and mix together.
3. Pour mixture over the vanilla wafers in the dish.
4. Add another layer of vanilla wafers on top of the pineapple mix.
5. Top with Cool Whip, coconut and cherries. (Note: You can replace the coconut with pecans if you prefer.)
6. Refrigerate overnight.
7. Serve and enjoy!