Arroz Con Queso
- 1 1/2 cups rice, uncooked
- 1 (16 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, drained
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
Combine all the ingredients, except half the cheese.
Pour the mixture into a well-greased crock-pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 6-8 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle with the remaining cheese.