- 3 (8-oz.) blocks mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8.5-oz.) jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: flat-leaf parsley sprigs or fresh rosemary stems
Adapted from find.myrecipes.com
1. Cut blocks of cheese into 1-inch cubes. Arrange cheese cubes and tomato halves in an 8-inch square baking dish.
2. Whisk together 1/2 cup olive oil, chopped parsley, and next 6 ingredients; pour evenly over cheese cubes. Cover and chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours. Transfer mixture to a serving plate. Garnish with fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs, or spear tomato halves and cheese cubes with short rosemary stems, if desired. Drizzle with marinade, if desired.