Herbed Monkey Bread
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter a 12-cup Bundt pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Roll each individual biscuit into a ball. Dip each piece in the 1 stick of melted butter, then coat with the cheese mixture.
- Place dough into prepared pan; overlapping will occur. Bake bread, 30 to 35 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil during the
- last 10 minutes of baking to prevent excess browning, if needed.
- Let cool in pan, 10 minutes; invert bread onto a serving plate. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup melted butter on top and sprinkle
- with grated Parmesan.