White Bloody Mary
- 4 green tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 + cups seedless grapes
- 2 ribs celery, peeled to remove outer fibers, roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 TBS horseradish
- 1 TBS sugar
- 2 + lime wedges
- 2 to 3 oz good vodka, chilled
- 1 TBS kosher salt
- black pepper
Mix kosher salt and black pepper to use for a rimmer, set aside.
Add tomatoes, grapes, cucumber and jalapeno to blender. Process till smooth. Strain thru cheesecloth. Let set in refrigerator while straining.
Pour into blender, add horseradish, sugar and lime juice.
Add crushed ice and vodka. Stir.
Serve in a tall glass rimmed with lime juice and salt pepper on one spot.
Garnish with celery, grapes and lime slice.