Chocolate Chip Cookies - Gluten Free
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg
- 2 1/4 cup Pillsbury Best gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Preheat oven to 350F. Beat shortening, brown sugar, butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir flour blend, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat into shortening mixture just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts if desired.
Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool on baking sheet 3 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely makes 5 dozen.