MOO GOO GAI PAN
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 (8 oz) can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 (8 oz) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can whole straw mushrooms, drained
Heat your work to hot, add 1 tablespoon oil, heat until smoke. Stir in veggies at one time, stirring for 5-6 minutes or until all vegetables are done. Remove and set aside. Blend sauces in a bowl. Mix well.
Reheat wok with remaining oil until oil. Stir in the garlic, cook for 5 seconds. Combine chicken, cook until no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
Pour sauces mixture over the chicken, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly for 30 seconds. Return the vegetables to the wok, and toss with the sauce until well coated. Serve hot with rice