- 1 kg pork, sliced into cubes
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1-2 cups water1-2 tbsp. oil
- 1 can sliced pineapple cut into
- 48-10 pcs. hotdog (4 sliced into strips, 4 sliced diagonally)
- 6 boiled eggs sliced into 2
- 10 eggs
- 1 1/2 bell pepper (red & green) sliced into strips
- 1 medium size onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp. oyster saucesalt & pepper to taste
In a heated pan, place the pork without oil. Cook it till the pork juice comes out. Continue to cook till it dries up
Add the oil and continue to fry till golden brown. Add the garlic and continue to sauté.
Add the onion and continue sautéing till the pork and onion is tender. Then add the tomato sauce. Bring it to boil. Then add the water and simmer it for 10 min.
Add the hotdog sliced diagonally and the bell pepper. Continue to simmer till the pork is tender and the sauce dries up. Once cooked, let it cool down and set aside.
Prepare the llanera or foil tins. Place cling film inside the foil. Slightly beat 1 1/2 eggs and pour it in the foil. Arrange 3 slices of eggs, 4 slices of pineapple, green & red bell pepper and hotdog strips.
Add 1 1/2 cup of pork mixture and squeeze it in . Slightly beat 1 egg and pour it on top of the pork mixture. Make sure it is well covered.
Cover it with foil and steam it for 30 min. Once cooked, let it cool down completely and place it in a plate upside down. Enjoy!