Mexican Chili Mix and Fritos
- 1pound1 pound ground beef
- 1(14 3/4-16 oz.)1 (14 3/4-16 oz.) an cream-style corn, drained
- 1/2cup1/2 cup chunky picante sauce
- 1(16 oz. can1 (16 oz. can pinto or black beans, drained
- 1/21/2 and envelope dry tacop seasoning
Adapted from books.google.com
Brown ground beef in large nonn-stick skillet. Drain
Mix beef, corn, picante sauce, beans, and tacoseasoning in slow oooker.
Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
Serv eover corn chips with optional garnished of shredded cheese, chopped
olives, sour cream and salsa.