Oatmeal Chip Cookies
Blending the oats into a flour makes these cookies chewy-delicious.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups unsifted flour
- 1-1/2 cups blended oats or oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat together the eggs, vanilla, sugars, and butter until light and fluffy.
2. Mix together the dry ingredients except chocolate chips. Add to the creamed mixture, mixing well.
3. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 7-10 minutes.