Chicken Parmesan Bake
- 16 oz already cooked rotisserie chicken
- 16 oz marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 cup panko or other type of breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- optional fresh herbs, chopped (I used a mix of minced parsley and basil and a minced garlic clove for good measure, and yes you can use dried herbs if that’s what you have on hand.)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Spray an 8×8 baking pan with non-stick spray.
3. Add the chicken and marinara to the baking pan and mix well together.
4. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over top of the chicken and sauce.
5. In a small bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, olive oil, and herbs until well mixed. Spread them evenly in the pan on top of the cheese.
6. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.