Smoky Cheese Balls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) package smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 3/4 cups toasted and chopped pecans
- Assorted Crackers
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mozzarella, Gouda, chives, and liquid smoke at medium speed with an electric mixer until combined.
2. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. In a shallow dish, place pecans. Roll balls in pecans. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Serve with assorted crackers.