Ham And Cheese Crescent
- 1 package refrigerated crescent roll dough - (8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1/4 pound smoked ham or turkey ham chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets small pieces (lightly steamed, if desired)
- 2 ounces Cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 orange slices - cut and twist for garnish
Unroll dough onto ungreased baking sheet; pinching perforations together. Spread honey mustard lengthwise down center third of dough. Place ham and broccoli on top of mustard, top with cheese.
With sharp knife, make diagonal cuts to each side of the dough (approximately 1 to 1 1/2 inches apart). Crisscross dough over ham and cheese filling, sealing ends by pinching dough together.
Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer to serving platter, garnish with orange slices.
This recipe yields 2 servings.