- 4 slices turkey-bacon
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips 1 1/2 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8-ounce) container reduced-fat sour cream 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups hot cooked medium egg noodle
Adapted from ivillage.com
Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; crumble. Add onion and chicken to drippings in pan; sauté 6 minutes. Add bacon, broth, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Combine the sour cream and flour, stirring until smooth. Add sour cream mixture to pan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve over egg noodles.