Pepperoni pizza dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1/3 - 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 1/2 c. mini pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1.Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and italian seasoning, and garlic salt together. Spread it across the bottom of a pie plate.
2.Spread the pizza sauce on top and put the green pepper, onions and olives on top of that. Sprinkle on the cheeses and pepperoni.
3.Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 15-20 minutes.