- 1 package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package cream cheese - (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint fresh strawberries thinly sliced
- 4 kiwi - (to 5) peeled, sliced thin
Spread cookie dough in pizza pan and cook according to directions on package. Cool.
Beat together cream cheese, confectioners sugar and vanilla. Spread on cooled cookie dough. In a circle on the dough, arrange attractively a ring of strawberries and alternate with a ring of kiwi until the dough/cream cheese mixture has been covered. Slice and serve.
This recipe yields ?? servings.