Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning (2 tablespoons)
- 1 package pizza crust mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup coarsely crushed low-fat tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives, optional
Cook ground pork with taco seasoning mix in large skillet over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
Prepare pizza crust according to package directions. Spread crust evenly on greased 12-inch pizza pan and top evenly with salsa. Sprinkle on taco meat, cheese, and tortilla chips. Bake in 400ºF oven for 18-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Remove from oven, top with shredded lettuce and olives and serve