Chicken And Three Cheese French Bread Pizzas
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 loaf French bread - (16 oz) sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Combine first five ingredients in a small bowl; spread evenly over bread slices. Top with chicken; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, bell pepper and green onions.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. ENJOY!!
This recipe yields 6 servings.