Serve over pasta with shredded cheese, sour cream, and crackers.
- 2.25 lbs. ground hamburger, browned and
- 2 Medium onions, minced and cooked with the ground beef
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 3 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground Allspice
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine meat (with the onions and garlic) and all other ingredients.
2. Mix well.
3. Divide evenly and place in 2 freezer bags.