This is a gluten-free flatbread recipe
- 1/2 cup potato flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
3. Once it starts to form a thick dough, spread it out on a baking sheet, lined with parchment.
4. You may need to wet your hands or add a little water to the dough for spreading
5. Sprinkle with sea salt and any other desired seasonings
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown
You can brush with a thin layer of olive oil, when finished baking, if desired.