Cheesy Chicken Simmer
- 2 tsp oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) 98% fat-free reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 lb (4 oz.) VELVEETA 2% Milk Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups instant brown rice, prepared as directed on package
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 7 min., turning after 4 min.
ADD broccoli, soup and VELVEETA; mix well. Simmer on medium heat 7 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF).
SERVE over rice.