Mexican Dorito Casserole
Chicken, cheese, sour cream and Doritos are some of the yummy ingredients that make up this tasty Mexican Dorito Casserole recipe, enjoy!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (or more if you are a cheese hound)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes (canned tomatoes with jalepenos-mild)
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning (or more- to taste)
- Bag Doritos
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except Doritos.
In a greased 2 quart baking dish, put a layer of crushed Doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture. Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture.
Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot.
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.4/5 (738 Votes)
- Oooey Gooey Potatoes 4.6/5 (84 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Vegan Tex-Mex Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Broccoli Divan 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie Soup 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken and Cheese Noodle Bake 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Busy Day "Bubble Up" Bake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheesy Beef Nacho Soup 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Club Casserole 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Minnesota Hot Dish 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Fajita Chicken Casserole 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Merry Cheese Cakes- Land O Lakes... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tipsy Chicken and Dressing 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Dip 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Fritos Chicken Casserole 3.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Flank Steak Chimichurri Nachos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Popcorn Nacho Cheese Doritos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Tetrazzini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dorito Casserole, Layered 0/5 (0 Votes)