Mexican Dorito Casserole
Chicken, cheese, sour cream and Doritos are some of the yummy ingredients that make up this tasty Mexican Dorito Casserole recipe, enjoy!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (or more if you are a cheese hound)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes (canned tomatoes with jalepenos-mild)
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning (or more- to taste)
- Bag Doritos
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except Doritos.
In a greased 2 quart baking dish, put a layer of crushed Doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture. Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture.
Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot.