Freezer Chicken Crescent Rolls
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 3 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 c cooed chicken breast chopped into small pieces or shredded
- 1 green onion chopped fine
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1/2 t seasoning sale
- 1 T minced dried minced onion
- 1 T parsley flakes
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1/2 c milk
Cook and Shred chicken. Mix cream cheese, chicken, onion and all seasonings together.
Thaw out chicken mixture. Roll out crescent rolls. Fill rolls with chicken filling and roll up. Bake as directed on a crescent roll package. Usually at 375 for 12-15 minutes.
Mix cream of onion soup in a pot and heat over stove on low. Pour on top of cooked chicken rolls.