Pudding Shots III
- 1 small pkg. any flavor chocolate pudding
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cool whip, thawed
- 3/4 cup milk or skim milk
- 1/2 cup bailey's irish cream
- 1/2 cup butterscotch schnapps
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Mix all of the ingredients together and scoop into shot cups. cover and freeze. keep frozen until you are ready to enjoy. Don't lick the bowl as you will get an instant buzz.
I mixed a double batch and used one chocolate and one devil's food pudding together. That worked quite well. You should also be abel to use vanilla or maybe even butter scotch pudding.