Hot Taco Dip
- 1/2 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 C. frozen corn
- 1/2 C. chopped onion
- 1/2 C. salsa
- 1/2 C. mild taco sauce
- 1 can (4 oz) diced mild green chilies
- 1 can (4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 C. shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Sour cream
1. Spoon beef into slow cooker.
2. Add corn, onion, salsa, taco sauce, chilies, and olives to slow cooker; stir to combine. Cover; cook on LOW for 2-4 hours or HIGH for 1-2 hours.
3. Just before serving, stir in cheese. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.