Seven Layer Tortilla Pie
- 2 Cans Refried Beans
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 4 oz can green chiles
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 T Taco seasoning
- 2 T Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes, chopped
- 7 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a bowl, combine refried beans, 3/4 cup salsa, garlic, chicken, taco seasoning and 1/4 can of green chiles, mix well.
In another bowl, mix together 1/4 cup salsa, cilantro, black beans, tomatoes, and rest of green chiles.
Assemble: Place 1 tortilla in a pie plate- Spread 3/4 cup pinto bean mixture over tortilla. Top with 1/4 cup cheese, and cover with another tortilla. Spread with 2/3 cup black bean mixture, and top with 1/4 cup cheese. Repeat layering twice. Cover with last remaining tortilla, and spread on top with the remaining refried bean mixture and cheese.
Cover with foil, and bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Cut into wedges.