Garden Harvest Squares
Very Pretty adds a lot to a buffet table. Can make I day ahead just keep tightly wrapped to prevent drying. Makes 60 appetizers. Not as messy as putting shredded cheese on these.
- 2- 8 oz. Pillsbury refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 12 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 small broccoli florets
- 20 cucumber slices or zucchini, cut in half and shingle on each square
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Fresh parsley for garnish under each tomato half
Heat oven to 375@. Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles. Place crosswise in ungreased 15x10" pan; press over bottom and up 1" up sides to form a crust. Firmly press perforations to seal. Bake at 375@ for 13-17 min. or until golden brown. Cool completely.
In small bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream,dill weed and garlic powder; blend till smooth. Spread evenly over cooled crust. Cover; refrigerate 1-2 hours or longer. Just before serving 2-3 hours before cut into squares. Garnish as desired.