A must for SU tailgate parties
- 3 medium ripe avocados
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 cans (10 1/2 oz. each) bean dip
- large bunch of green onions, chopped (2 c.)
- 3 medium tomatoes seeded and chopped (2 c.)
- 2 cans (3 1/2 oz. each) ripe olives
- 1 8 oz. pkg. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Round tortilla chips
Mash avocado with lemon juice, salt and pepper, set aside.
Mix sour cream, magnesia and taco mix, set aside.
Spread bean dip on a large platter - top with avocado mixture and then top with the sour cream mixture. Sprinkle the top with tomato, onion and olives. Cover with shredded cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips.