Linda Riggs Butler
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
Place chocolate morsels, milk and butter in top of a double boiler; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate and butter melt, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in peanuts and marshmallows. Spread mixture into a waxed paper-lined 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Chill at least 2 hours. Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares. Store in refrigerator. Yield: about 4 dozen.