Wild Rice And Chicken Casserole
- 2 boxes Uncle Ben's wild rice
- 1 pound hot sausage
- 1 pound mild sausage
- 4 cans cream of mushroom soup
- Grated Parmesan cheese as needed
- 1 large can mushroom slices
- 5 boned chicken breast halves - (to 6) cooked
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce - (to 5 tbspns)
- A little paprika
- 1 can water chestnuts (optional)
Brown sausage and drain. Cook rice as directed on package. Mix together rice, sausage, soup, mushrooms, and chicken. Add Worcestershire sauce.
Put mixture in a 9- by 13-inch Pyrex dish. Top with a liberal amount of Parmesan. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Great for dinner or brunch.
This recipe yields 10 to 12 servings.