Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can green chiles chopped
- 1 small carton sour cream
- 1 small onion chopped
- 12 corn tortillas cut 1/2" strips
- 4 whole chicken breasts cut small pieces
- 1 pound cheddar cheese grated
Mix first 6 ingredients for sauce. Grease 3-quart casserole dish and layer tortillas, chicken and sauce. Put cheese on top and refrigerate overnight.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes covered and 15 minutes uncovered.
This recipe yields ?? servings.