South Georgia 'Caviar'
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 cans black-eyed peas - (15 oz ea) drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn - (15 oz) drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chiles - (10 oz) (Ro-Tel recommended)
- 2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 bottle Italian dressing - (8 oz)
- 1 jar chopped pimentos - (4 oz) drained
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir gently to combine. Refrigerate mixture overnight. Serve with corn chips.
This recipe yields 15 servings.