Belvedere's Egg Casserole
- 1 box croutons
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese grated
- 1 dash freshly-ground black pepper
- 8 eggs - (to 9) beaten
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups crumbled or shredded bacon, sausage, or ham
Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spread in the bottom cooked crumbled bacon, sausage, or ham, cut up. Add croutons and cheese.
Mix eggs, milk, and seasonings. Pour over croutons and cheese. Bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes.
This recipe yields 8 to 10 servings.