Cream Puff Dessert
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter (not margarine)
- 1 cup flour
- 4 each eggs
- 1 package 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages 3.9oz each instant chocolate pudding
- 1 carton 8oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
IN a saucepan over medium het, bring water and butter to a boil. Add flour all at once; stir until smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
ADD the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat until smooth.
SPREAD into a 13x9 greased baking dish. Bake at 400 for 30-35 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
MEANWHILE, in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, pudding mix until smooth. Spread over puff; refrigerate for 20 minutes. SPread with whipped topping; refrigerate until serving.
DRIZZLE with chocolate and caramel toppings and sprinkle with almonds.