Fresh Fruit Tart
- 1 package Lemon Cake mix
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 each egg
- 1 package cream cheese 3 oz, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit, sliced
- 1/3 cup apple jelly, melted
HEAT oven to 350.
IN large bowl combine cake mix, cracker crumbs, nuts and margarine at low speed until crumbly. Blend in egg. Press mixture into ungreased 15x10 inch jelly roll pan or round pizza pan. Bake at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
IN small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add sugar and orange extract; blend well. Beat in whipping cream until soft peaks form. Spread on cooled crust. Arrange fruit on top. Brush with melted jelly. Store in refrigerator.