Buffalo Chicken Soup
- 1 2 1/4-2 1/2 lb deli roasted chicken, skinned boned and coarsely shredded
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 14oz cans chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
In 4 quart dutch oven melt butter over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir until onion is tender. Stir in broth, milk, and the 1 tsp hot sauce.
In a bowl toss together mozzarella, 1 cup of blue cheese, parmesan, and flour. Add gradually to soup, stirring after each addition just until melted. Stir in three fourths of the shredded chicken; heat through. Top with remaining chicken, blue cheese, and hot sauce.