Italian No Bake Cake
Recipe from Debbie Smith @ Humana.
- 1 Box Vanilla Wafers
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple with Juice
- 1/4 C Lemon Juice
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Pkg of Coconut
- 1 8 oz Container of Cool Whip
- 1 Small Jar Cherries
- 1 C Pecans
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 480mins
1. Layer bottom of dish with wafers.
2. Mix in bowl - lemon juice and Mile.
3. Then add Pineapple and mix together.
4. Pour this over wafers/
5. Add another layer of wafers.
6. Then top with Cool Whip, Coconut and Cherries.
7. Refrigerate overnight.